I did a dumb thing the other day. I upgraded this site’s backend OS without backing up crucial data. A lot of software ended up getting bent out of shape. I’ve been working on fixing the biggest issues since Saturday. I’ve actually been attempting to migrate the whole site, I’m even having issues with that.
Hopefully I’ll have things fixed within another week. 🙁
EDIT: Annnnd….I made quite a bit of progress the last half 40 minutes. I reinstalled the CMS files by hand…it cleared up a lot of issues. I still have an issue where my images appear to be dead. I’ll work on that this week.
UPDATE: The site is mostly fixed (to the public, that is…there are still some behind-the-scene issues I’m working on).